New – Procedure Information Sheets for Patients with Atrial Fibrillation, Atrial Flutter, Ectopic Heartbeats, Ventricular or Supra Ventricular Tachycardia.
These procedure information sheets for patients feature 7 of the procedures The Birmingham Heart Rhythm Group uses to treat the main heart rhythm problems that present. Click here to see the sheets.
- Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
- Catheter Ablation for Atrial Flutter
- Catheter Ablation for Ectopic Heartbeats
- Pacemaker and Atrio-Ventricular Node Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
- Catheter Ablation for Ventricular Tachycardia
- Catheter Ablation for Supra Ventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Stimulation Study
These leaflets are written in everyday language that explains what a particular heart rhythm condition is what its symptoms are, why it occurs and how it is treated. They have been prepared for individuals preparing to undergo one of the procedures described or for individuals looking for more information about these procedures.
The information provided within these booklets does not replace the consultation that takes place between the patient and the doctor, and are intended as general guides only.
For more information, please contact us.